This is just a short shout-out for mailinabox. It is a great project that makes setting up a secure mail server a breeze. (As of the time I am writing this this I am using this for as my primary email.)
Some nice features of mailinabox (Go to their site more some more):
- Generate and upload SSL certs to let’s encrypt for free.
- Support for mail aliases and catchall aliases.
- Optionally to manage all DNS for your domain(s).
- Host static html websites for each domain and sub-domain you own. (It is possible to enable PHP and other cool stuff but this isn’t supported.)
- Has a API that can be used to add email accounts, change DNS (if hosted locally), change mail, etc. on the fly with ease.
- Personal cloud support using ownCloud.
- And of course much more stuff too!